Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: computer

Default computer

I was going thru ebay and i found this pritty cheap but powerful used computer pretty cool http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPAQ-DESKTOP-P...QQcmdZViewItem

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DARTHMONKEY1706

I was going thru ebay and i found this pritty cheap but powerful used computer pretty cool http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPAQ-DESKTOP-P...QQcmdZViewItem
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">That's no deal. 256 MB of RAM? Please...

And why is this a thread in the first place? What does it have to do with lightsabers, Star Wars, or anything else like that?

i have to agree with nightwing. go to www.alienware.com and u can find pretty cheap comps, that are powerful

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

LOL - there's something "pretty cheap" at Alien Ware?!?!?!?!?!

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>

No kidding. I could build a computer for cheaper than they're offering.

no if u sign up for their newsletters u get special deals )))
    and i got my comp for 2,200 bucks.

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

$2200!!??!!??$2200!!??!! My first car didnt cost $2200. HEll the First computer I bought back in 94 was state of the art and only cost $2000. And that was when 4 megs of ram cost $300. And I had to walk to school in the snow, Uphill, both ways. And We didnt have any of these Nike shoes, we straped bark to our feet for shoes and we liked it! You kids get off my lawn!......

Sorry, I sort of lost it thinking about the past and the old man in me came out.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

LOL, I'll jump on the "CHEAP?!?!" bandwagon. Polywell is a pretty good pre-built company, but just like your sabers they're better (and cheaper) home built.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

Want to roleplay in the SW universe? Visit:
    </center>

I would rather build my own pc than buy one pre built, that way I can build it the way I want it. The one I am using now is one that I built and I am considering building a new pc to take it's place after all it is a P4 2 gig, old machine now but it was state of the art when I built it. I used to have money for pc upgrades but now that I have a saber hobby I don't have spare money for the pc anymore, darn it. lol

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

for me, it all depends on who the place is. prebuilts are ok, but i wont get one unless i know theyre work, know friends who have their stuff, and get some background on the place. if im satisfied with all that, then, and only then do i consider buyin a prebuilt.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...