Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Post your Star Wars Halloween costumes!

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Titoshi View Post
    here is a bad picture of my fallen jedi costume and my girlfriends old republic-ish armored jedi. I will take some better pictures soon.

I Really like the style of these. They're perfect Jedi Ranger costumes, and would fit in any Grey Jedi group. Nice work.

As for myself... Well my costumes in progress and is quite a bit of work, but I'm trying to get a friend to do a nice concept picture for me (I'm no artist). If I do I'll post it when she's done.

these are the pics I submitted to the RL for my jedi healer.

I have reworked the belt since this pic, but I am still not happy with most of it.
    bd
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer
    Carolina Garrison- 501st Legion
    Blue Ridge Base- Rebel Legion
    BlackDOG across the SW forums galaxy......

Hey DizzyKungFu,

I really like your clown wars armor from another thread. How did you create that? where did you find it? It's an amazing costume, my friend.
    The lightsaber: When you've absolutely,positively got to kill every motherclanker in the room? Accept no substitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Scythe View Post
    Hey DizzyKungFu,

I really like your clown wars armor from another thread. How did you create that? where did you find it? It's an amazing costume, my friend.
    Ah, thanks! It's made by me and customized to my shape cuz at the time I didn't know anyone who made and sold it online... now, who knows? I used white Sintra PVC, which comes in big sheets. I cut the pieces I wanted, shaped them with a heat gun, and glued as necessary with some Weld-On 16. That got the rough shape. Then a WHOLE LOT of Bondo, sanding, painting, weathering, etc. It was a lot of trial and error, but it eventually came out into what you see. I use it mostly for Rebel Legion charity events in my region. We mostly do stuff to benefit the Jimmy Fund and Toys for Tots. The kids LOVE it and totally recognize what character I'm going for.

For those of you who don't know what Scythe is talking about, here are the pictures again, for reference:

That is so cool!! I love witch Halloween costumes!1.jpg
    fashion Halloween costumes for your Halloween party!

Well, I'm a long time reader but have yet to post anything, 'spose this is a good one post in
    My armored Jedi

I like your boots! where did you find them?
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

My boots? They are just some rubber boots from the hardware store. If your not talking to me I'm sorry lol