Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Post your Star Wars Halloween costumes!

Cool Post your Star Wars Halloween costumes!

Just like the title says... let's call it out and see what all these sabers and other props are finally going to be used for! I'll start it out with my "Old Ben" Kenobi costume:

PS: I'm not really that old.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

My Star Wars costumes are for my Membership to the Rebel Legion, not for Halloween costumes.

Not that I haven't worn my Jedi costume to a Halloween party before.

I also have Rebel Fleet Trooper and Endor Commando costumes.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Here's mine (also used for the Rebel Legion) but I'll throw it on any chance I get.

Heres mine

Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Let me guess...

You're the invisible man?

Edit:

Just ignore me. For some reason, the first time I looked at this post, I couldn't see any pictures.

Now I can. Weird...

Nice costume, BTW. Some day I'd love to make a Stormtrooper.
    Last edited by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie; 10-24-2008 at 10:08 PM.

I need to figure out how to do Jedi robes myself - my sewing skills are crap, and I'm thinking my wallet may have to do the work for me. Again. Stormtrooper armor - unless I happen to have a couple grand to spare when a 501st guy sells his - is never gonna happen.

Though - and this would be much better for, say, a convention where people are into the more obscure costumes - the Team Fortress 2 Medic coat I stumbled across is giving me ideas for a Jedi Twilight-style costume... maybe this safety jacket thing I saw could be used as armor... Clone Wars Jedi in hiding as merc...

But, yeah, my Halloween costume this year... really isn't. I'm deployed with the Army and have to work - if I'm lucky I may have energy to change into civvies and relax for a while.

here is a bad picture of my fallen jedi costume and my girlfriends old republic-ish armored jedi. I will take some better pictures soon.

Here is mine. Will be using it to join the RL soon.

Last edited by rdricks; 11-03-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Changed photo links

Default just had to

me, this is my first try at the costume and I didn't do the seems well I'm going to take the hem out and redo it and the hood.

That could double for a Dooku costume too dizzykungfu. Too bad I wasn't a jedi this halloween.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.