Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to make hilts

just becaused youve reached knight doesnt make you less of a noob, it just makes YOU a post whore

and you asked if you needed an inverter for el, i dont even know how many times it is explained on this site....[!] your the last person that should be noob bashing

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtainguy

just becaused youve reached knight doesnt make you less of a noob, it just makes YOU a post whore

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    dude wtf knight is just a friggin imaginary thing, and yes i am a noob cause i havent even built my first saber, i have built the hilts but not to whole thing man, so think before u post.[]

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

AND BTW, IM JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS GUY, OUT, TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND READ.
    and btw why dont u read this!?!?!?!? this was posted by the plague

USA
    137 Posts
    Posted - 03/20/2006 : 16:46:28
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope X-Wing doesn't have high blood preasure, cause he's gonna have a stroke.
    Not to be jerk, but if this guy can't take the time to read some of this stuff then why spend our time helping

Is that your lightsaber or are you happy to see me?

then stop bashing on the newbies, ok, not trying to be a jerk to anyone, just getting annoyed by ignorance.

well im sorry, but i am still new to this, but i read and read, and i finnaly got the whole process!!![!]

Wlil soemone hlep me raed I am Lysdexic.
    Jsut Kidnig isn't it amaiznig taht you can raed tihs message.

Is that your lightsaber or are you happy to see me?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Sheesh..I think I need to start offering glasses for the blind and punching bags for the hot tempered.

Lets try not to beat eachother up too bad guys.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

sorry for my outburst lol []