Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0

Wait WHAT?!?!? O_O The 28th?!?!!??!!?

*long pause with agonized look on his face*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Maverick

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

Wow! That easy?? Is CF that easy? Reading about it makes me cry it sounds so complicated. I might try and get one of these eventually. Wiring up a Joe Jedi with 2 pucks gets so messy.

It says it can be used with a single button, does that mean the actvation and aux/clash button can be one and the same?
    Last edited by Phiily Manyaan; 10-18-2008 at 07:05 PM.
    Alderaan shot first.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickJsmith View Post
    Wait WHAT?!?!? O_O The 28th?!?!!??!!?

*long pause with agonized look on his face*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Maverick
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Jedi View Post

Wow eight days and we go freakazoid... It wasn't like you were going to get them before Halloween to begin with...

The original date was the 20th for BOARD COMPLETION... That means 3-5 days transit time TO Ultra. 3-5 days transit time FROM Ultra, and let's not forget that all those boards must be tested to make sure they work...

Seriously. Sometimes people need to get a grip on reality. No offense or anything, but this is the kind of thing that make us roll our eyes.
    Last edited by Darth Morbius; 10-18-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Wow, never thought someone would take something someone says that seriously. Jesus.

Mavierick -_-;

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Morbius View Post
    Wow eight days and we go freakazoid... It wasn't like you were going to get them before Halloween to begin with...

The original date was the 20th for BOARD COMPLETION... That means 3-5 days transit time TO Ultra. 3-5 days transit time FROM Ultra, and let's not forget that all those boards must be tested to make sure they work...

Seriously. Sometimes people need to get a grip on reality. No offense or anything, but this is the kind of thing that make us roll our eyes.
    It was just a joke, Friend.

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

you guys don't wan't a falty board do ya meaning the testing is probably very important!

Of course we want a good board. But some other people don't understand what humor is, and take things too seriously.

Maverick

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Jedi View Post
    i couldn't put it any better

that and i would rather have something delayed till it's absolutely perfect ya know...kinda like video games...:P

and while you all wait here's some Caramell Dancin for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0dIp...eature=related
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickJsmith View Post
    Of course we want a good board. But some other people don't understand what humor is, and take things too seriously.

Maverick
    Oh I completely understand the humor aspect, sheesh...

But I tell ya, if you saw some of the emails about this very subject that I have seen... Hoo-boy! Sorry if I seemed like I was getting out there, but y'all don't have to get so uptight.