Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nice New Stuff For TFU coming Soon.

Yes a console has lesser specs than a PC, but a console isn't limited by resources. A PC has to handle the OS and plenty of other things that slow it down. A console takes less "power" to run games because it ONLY has to run the game. Simply put, a console is a PC for gaming and gaming only. Personally I play games on both my PC and my X360. I wouldn't make a choice between the two. Consoles have alot to offer, and so do PCs, but for completely different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    20$ says its for ps3/360 only and the rest of uss get screwed.
    Oh, but of course. No one cares about PrevGen systems anymore. And the Wii is all but forgotten when it comes to franchise games outside of Mario.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

i got the downloadable i like it for the most part. the one thing i would like to see is a black lightsaber 2.0. i mean dont get me wrong the black lightsaber in the game looks kick ass at first but after about 1 minute.... it just annoys me. it starts to look like some glow stick. if they came out with a new crystal that made the blade have its white core and the black outline then we can talk about bad ass! i must say though my favorite costume so far is the sith robe one! i am pissed that the ps2 got costumes like Darth Maul, Dooku, Mace Windu, Ventress. but hopefully the new update that will add the extra mission for starkiller will supply some of that. lol
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Anybody know it the update fixed the default text glitch on 360? Also, has anyone heard when or if we'll be getting the bonus level? I thought it was gonna be included with the costume pack.
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

default text glitch? what is that? and the only thing i can think of keep watch on the site or Xbox live.
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Default text glitch was a bug that kept you from getting the holocron achievement on 360. No one knew what triggered it, but you know you had it if at sometime in the 2nd half of the game your 2nd objective changed to read default text. All you could do was start over. It hit me on my first playthru, but I didn't get it again. Some people were not as lucky. It was a big deal on the 360 message boards on gamefaqs and even xplay referenced it in their review, I heard.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

You know I still haven't even booted up my Force Unleashed CD for my PS3...

I've been too busy playing Fallout 3. I'm level 13 right now in Fallout 3 wandering the wastelands with a plasma rifle and a rifle that shoots railroad spikes.

Just picked up left 4 dead. anybody playing it?

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ