Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice New Stuff For TFU coming Soon.

Im with you there. We got S-C-R-E-W-E-D

PS2 already had a bunch of other costumes i.e. characters built in. just need to know cheat code to unlock.
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."

Yeah but you got to go thru some basackwards way to keep them and still play the game...SCREW THAT!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I just felt like saying... now that I have a Radeon HD4850 and 4GB of RAM in my PC (and I've had this dual core 2.4Ghz system for a long time now)... it cracks me up that TFU is *NOT* made for PC.

So... I've never played it, and I really have no intention of bothering to buy an entire "game system" just for this reason. Besides--it would just be ironic... seeing as the Xbox 360 or PS3 or whatever is technically inferior to a super-pimped PC... especially when I'm playing games in 2048 x 1536 when I feel like it... and being able to play Oblivion with like 25+ high-detail custom mods on full detail @ 1600 x 1200.

I don't get it. Dark Forces I & II... then finally Jedi Knight... Jedi Outcast... Jedi Academy... ... ... and that's it? LOL
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    I just felt like saying... now that I have a Radeon HD4850 and 4GB of RAM in my PC (and I've had this dual core 2.4Ghz system for a long time now)... it cracks me up that TFU is *NOT* made for PC.

So... I've never played it, and I really have no intention of bothering to buy an entire "game system" just for this reason. Besides--it would just be ironic... seeing as the Xbox 360 or PS3 or whatever is technically inferior to a super-pimped PC... especially when I'm playing games in 2048 x 1536 when I feel like it... and being able to play Oblivion with like 25+ high-detail custom mods on full detail @ 1600 x 1200.

I don't get it. Dark Forces I & II... then finally Jedi Knight... Jedi Outcast... Jedi Academy... ... ... and that's it? LOL
    Yeah I agree with you there Nova, They said it was due to Technology in PC's not being fast enough to handle the game. I think it was just a cover up to say that

"Ohhh, we dont want the force unleashed to be on PC becuase that way everyone will pirate the game" :/

Jedi Academy still is a fantastic game, I play it all the time with my friends and its so fun once you mod it

Anyways, the new content looks good. Cant wait to try it out

Ohh what was that movie with the Giant Robots, OHHH I REMEMBER!

It was Titanic....

So has anyone downloaded the new costumes yet. I did a couple of days ago for my PS3. I was surpised how many there was, even including ROTS obi wan and anakin. And they all look pretty cool, especially the Sith Assassin.

Heres a list of what they are:

-Hooded Combat Gear
    -General Starkiller
    -Sith Assassin
    -Imperial Commando
    -Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker
    -Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi
    -Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
    -Darth Sion
    -Ki-Adi-Mundi
    -Kit Fisto

The only thing that bothered me was the lightsaber with the Luke ROTJ costume, it's obi wan's!!! I'll try and take pics of them tomorrow, then post them.

I'm still waiting for the new level to be released.

I downloaded them, but haven't played with em just yet.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by H@rrY89 View Post
    Yeah I agree with you there Nova, They said it was due to Technology in PC's not being fast enough to handle the game. I think it was just a cover up...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... that *IS* "high"-larious if they actually said that. I mean, honestly now... the XBOX has a better processor and video setup than I do right now??! I think not. And I don't even have the "most pimped" vid card.

Anyway though... one of these days I really need to play it or figure out SOME way to mess with it since... people PROBABLY want some kind of CF "TFU" sound font. I guess. I dunno...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Downloaded this for my Xbox yesterday. Overall, I like. I think my favorite is General Starkiller. I also find myself thinking about how different the Rebellion might have been had Starkiller survived his little tete-a-tete with the Emperor at the end of TFU.

It's probably a windows thing. PCs running windows rarely benchmark at the specs for the individual hardware components...windows drags on resources and can slow graphics 'cause it has to "handle" everything going on (even if just to "approve" of it). At least that is my take on it. I am a PC pwner and do not have a console system (my kids have DS Lites). So its either PC or no play for me.
    All things a beginning have.
    As all things do an ending.
    Be not too hasty from one to the other to move, or much will you miss, along the way.