Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who's met the most of us?

i've met none i want to meet some for some dueling but well idk lack of motivation really and school is in the way
    ...YUP!

I only meet a few from here already.
    and they know who they are. thats all i will say.
    its all in the past, its over and done with.

( moving along with the discussion topic )
    Visit Star Wars Space

Hmm, let's see... this is probably a good way for me to make a realization of how many folks I really *HAVE* met mano-y-mano.

At the same time, I'm gonna go ahead and say... there was really NOTHING about C4 I enjoyed... *OTHER* than the fact of meeting people from TCSS and so forth. The rest was essentially just crap, sad to say. Maybe it was because I came on essentially the last two days ... but I don't know. BOP II debuted THAT bloody weekend and I drove us down to L.A. without much of any rest from the prior show's premiere, picked up Corbin from his hotel (which was pretty far from the venue), and there ya go. Exhausted N-Star to say the least.

Anyhow (trying to keep it in order):

* Corbin
    * GeForce
    * Flynn, Jester, Damon, Master Nova (yes, NYJedi's), Bob Innaconne, maybe a few others I can't place right now
    * J-Lo... sorry Loreen, I was REALLY tired @ C4!!
    * Gundamaniac (and his father)
    * Hyperdyne and Cheng ... ... ohhhh JOY. hahahahhahah
    * Maximus -- this is a French guy who actually had one of the very first CFs... a v1. It's funny, I asked him what sounds, and he says "Novastar make these"... I'm like: "I'm Novastar", HAHAHAHHA!!
    * LAJedi's Illbeats /Kit Fisto / The Abbot--all the same guy... I don't know--so many darn names
    * I wanted to meet Acerocket (Erik H.) but he wasn't there the days I was there
    * Some crazy frickin' Palpatine dude: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGs7_zeK5-s (FFwd to 3:00 min. if ya wanna see him)

There were probably others @ C4, but... forgive me, it was pretty overwhelming and I was god awful tired. Although, hey... I think I was probably the only person there with a set of v1.2 CFs??? Certainly the only ones there with 36mm and 45mm speakers, hahaha...

After C4...

* Michael M. (Yoda from FX-Sabers)
    * Eandori (Edwin from TCSS)
    * someone whose name is escaping me at present...
    * Michael (Grayven / Robodragn)

Uhh, I think that's it...

I've never met Erv in person... if you can believe that. As far as I know, he's just an alien from the planet Kyyyzzayyykkklll 2.63 and CF is just a figment of our imaginations and will disappear in a puff come 2010... just to make Stanley Kubrick happy.

"This CF will... self-destruct in... 5 seconds...... ..... .... ... .. . (!!!)"

****FFFFOOOMPP****
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I have met the grand total of 0, mind you I have only been on the scene for a few months now lol.

was gonna meet Malaki Skywalker at movie mania, alas new job means I am working it!!!!

ah well there is always next year

tiny edit:

Im gonna try and get to celebration V, meet up with alot of my friends from a star wars simm called Chu'unthor III

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Barmic Rin and Dark Duv, at UKJ08, There was a poor turn out

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    * I wanted to meet Acerocket (Erik H.) but he wasn't there the days I was there
    Not true. I met you there at C4 with Corbin. Remember, I showed you a couple of the prototype Tri-lux units I had brought. You probably forgot since I am an expert chameleon wallflower.