Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Finally building my first LED saber.

Very nice...that emitter looks great with the slots lighting up like that...different from the horizontal ones more often seen...I like it!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Now that this is out to 10 pages, I think people are starting to forget that this is an old Lightech Industries EL hilt that he converted.

While he did a good job on the conversion, he did not make the hilt, or have it machined, he bought it that way. (He did have a custom machined blade holder made, though.)

Observe.

In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Yes indeed. It's an old Lightech Industries Viper Defender bought for $240 with shipping. Looking back, it wasn't worth the money I paid. The blade was flimsy and hardly bright at all, even though they used to advertise that their sabers were made to duel with.

I just replaced the blade holder and the pommel. The blade holder was too small, only 3/4" in diameter for the blade socket. Plus it couldn't hold the electronics needed anyway.

I still have that add somewhere. It's funny to see it again.

Also, I did mention it was an old Ligtech hilt

Maverick

EDIT: Whoops, guess I didn't
    Last edited by MaverickJsmith; 07-21-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430