Thread: Smoke when Clash Sensor goes off...No LED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Smoke when Clash Sensor goes off...No LED

I wired up a FX Yoda sound board. I haven't removed the board from the casing. I plan on using the battery pack and switch of the FX.

When I hold the batteries in place, the LED won't light, and when the clash sensor goes off, some smoke comes out.

One of the pins I popped out in the removal seems to be inside because when I shake it, I hear it.

I am really getting sick of all these wiring problems...

I am not even sure how to open the casing the board is in....

I am just about completely fed up with this whole saber idea.

Any help?

Smoke?
    If it werent for the fact that the LED doesn't light up i'd say FEATURE!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

What exactly are you trying to do with this soundboard, anyway? Are you converting the Yoda FX to Luxeon, or are you using the electronics in a custom saber?

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Unhappy Uses and Reqs

I am using the inner assembly of the yoda in my custom saber. I have made it so it will fit perfectly and I was all ready to put it in when this started.

Mind you, up until I cut the LED strip off, it was working fine.

Talking oops, but help still needed

I was wrong. I screwed up the wiring.

It works but for one issue. The lights stays on and the clash sensor won't work.

Any suggestion?

Default fried

it sounds like you shorted out the board and fried the clash sensor somehow. Clash sensor could probably be cut off and a new one wired in.