Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with Rechargeable batterys (what I need)?

as for the question as to to were i got a crystal focus i found first one ebay i found my second and third one on craiglist im trying to talk down the price for a forth

Quote Originally Posted by loki1251 View Post
    as for the question as to to were i got a crystal focus i found first one ebay i found my second and third one on craiglist im trying to talk down the price for a forth
    I'm at a loss for words. You're new to saber building. What do you plan to do with all of those!? I'm afraid to ask how much you paid for them.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by loki1251 View Post

Really????? That is like not knowing how to put the key into the ignition of a car, or even knowing that there is a key, then running out and buying 4 Ferrari's! Slow down man! Build a basic saber or two. Actually go through the process of wiring one up. I am not implying that wiring a CF is beyond you, but unless you solder PCBs for a living, or are an electronics genius, it would be an expensive way to learn the ins and outs of saber sound, especially if you make even a small error!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I'm curious that a CF was posted on craigslist?!?! That sounds more like a new age voodoo thing you might find than the lightsaber sound board, lol.

I mean I know Jim is VeRO'ing the eBay auctions, but who in the world would think a local sale would be better than on a lightsaber or star wars board?
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband View Post
    I'm curious that a CF was posted on craigslist?!?! That sounds more like a new age voodoo thing you might find than the lightsaber sound board, lol.

I mean I know Jim is VeRO'ing the eBay auctions, but who in the world would think a local sale would be better than on a lightsaber or star wars board?

You'd be AMAZED the stuff I've found and sold on craigs list.
    The day may come when the courage of men fails...
    ...But it is not this day! This day – We FIGHT!