Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which CF font suits your saber?

Default which CF font suits your saber?

I was just wondering what font from the amazing collection do you all personally use as "your" saber sound, which one captures the feel of your own lightsaber?

personally for me it has got to be the episode V remastered, something about it just sits great with my custom, the hum, ignition, swings, everything about it just feels perfect for my hilt.

so come on folks which sounds do you all use as a personal.

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

I'll play.

Blackstar with some modified blaster effects is in every CF saber I own.
    Reaver is a close second.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

my modified EPIII Sidious to Mace Windu and a modified EPII remastered to a more dooku specialty.
    ...YUP!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Madcow's Bespin is my current favorite, after that its Novastar and Episode VI.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    Madcow's Bespin is my current favorite, after that its Novastar and Episode VI.
    man, i wanna try Madcow's Bespin font out!

oh and my personal font.
    ...YUP!

I like my Bespin too!

But I gotta give props to Novastar... since Bespin is just my mod of his original Ep V font. I made the hum a little quiter and more dynamic, a few different swings that flow differently, and 2 or 3 new clashes from Ep 5, and blaster blocks.

I'm dying to try out the new CD!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I like the Ep.VI and Ep.V by Novastar a lot. The new 'rainy saber' sound font could be my new favorite though. I'm dying to try it out on a saber.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Madcow View Post
    I like my Bespin too!

But I gotta give props to Novastar... since Bespin is just my mod of his original Ep V font. I made the hum a little quiter and more dynamic, a few different swings that flow differently, and 2 or 3 new clashes from Ep 5, and blaster blocks.

I'm dying to try out the new CD!
    it's about to be sent to you, but... you haven't told me if you want a particular COLOR yet, hehehe! I figured... I'm here... I might as well ask.

besides--like I may have told you, I was having CD burning/computer issues for like DAYS. Got it resolved... so... whatcha want?

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!

My votes differ for the "darkside" CFs I have and the one "lightside" I have. But Rain Sizzle suits ALL of 'em...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I'll have to think about this. I have a few that I really like, but I'm not sure which one stands out as #1. I tend to like the ones with a really "snappy" ignition sound, as opposed to softer ones. I'll play through them again, and share my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    I like the Ep.VI and Ep.V by Novastar a lot. The new 'rainy saber' sound font could be my new favorite though. I'm dying to try it out on a saber.
    rainy saber is rocks you'll love it. I sure do.
    ...YUP!