Thread: Costume. WIP

Cool Costume. WIP

ok so in my other thread i said i was having the Jedi Adventure Robes made by a tailor. well i got a call back and they said it want possible. i got some bull about its under copyright that they dont want to be sued. i was like what ever. so i going with a new idea its going to my own design mixed with some stuff i found in google. I am at friends house and dont have the pics of what i have found. I will post later. but it will have some Maul, i will have the tabbard from the Jedi Adven Robes made some how to go woth it and other robe concepts mixed in with my design. so this is a WIP thread.

And does anyone know where i can have these made when my design is final. I saw a site out there that does custom orders for anything amd they did really good SW jedi robes.

Here are some pics

these are what i am combining and putting my own touch on.
    Last edited by LordBane21; 10-03-2008 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Had to put pics in
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Like the top middle, very Malak!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

I would go with the maul roabes and alter the desighn a bit so that a Tailor could make them for you.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

I've always liked those robes from Jedi Academy (the first picture), the one on the left is what I always go for when I play.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

I have been talking to Donna at http://www.costumesintime.net/. I do not have a finished product so I cannot attest to her quality yet, but my experience in the fabric choice stages have been good.

I have done some historical recreation, and been involved with those in similar recreationist hobbies, so I tend to gravitate to those wanting to create things that are more garment than costume.

I will be posting mine when it is complete, but you had asked for advice so there is mine.

I love the concepts you are looking at and would love to see it completed.

I really need to look to why I start with "I" so much huh?

LOL

I think the first design top left looks the most Jedi like but I kind of like the top right design as well...
    ...Also are there any good pictures of the Jedi adventurer robes I have been looking for them myself?

Can't wait to see what you tailor does
    But What if I'm a figment of my own Imagination?!

Top Middle is my vote.
    "I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma