Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: CF4 10W with the Works - Tons 'o Pics

That is one of the most intricate and beautiful hilts I have seen. It makes a burgeoning saber smith like myself realize how far I have to go, but at the same give me a lofty goal to aim for. Well done.

so...... did ya'll come up with a finnal diogram yet? ive been watching this and been waiting to see one.

Misa give up.
    I wanted to build a saber, but I will NEVER get it like this.
    The covers, the screws, I will never get that as beautyfull in place like this.
    I really love those LEDs on the sides and top.
    I know I cannot do this.
    The best Sabersmid I knew was Yoda from the fx-sabers site, who makes the origenal Graflex ESB saber to an art, but you've outdone him.

Matth Jedi..
    Last edited by Matth Jedi; 04-08-2009 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Wanting to buy this saber reply's are forbidden.

Not only did you Resurrect a thread that was two months old, you're also breaking a serious rule by soliciting sales on here. That's a huge no-no on here.

This forum is owned and operated by a store owner who sells Saber parts and FX sabers in order to make his living. Please try to show some respect for that.
    Lord Cyric ~ Consumed by the darkness within ~

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyric View Post
    Not only did you Resurrect a thread that was two months old, you're also breaking a serious rule by soliciting sales on here. That's a huge no-no on here.

This forum is owned and operated by a store owner who sells Saber parts and FX sabers in order to make his living. Please try to show some respect for that.
    Sorry, I'm new here.
    I edited the reply.
    I only wanted him to know I want to buy that saber if he's tired of it and want to build something else.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You're still almost breaking the rules with your last post.

Welcome, and please read the Forum Guidelines:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=7360
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

it is funny that when some one show a little adulation which is "absolute respect" we call hem on it for stating that which we all feel this light saber is awsome. why dont we all chill out and let mad hatter call hem on it if he did some thing wrong. i think we all have to stop being so santamonious. mad hatter i would sell my lift arm if i know i could buy your lightsaber that's how cool it is anyways thats my take on it.
    Last edited by darth might; 05-06-2009 at 11:56 PM.

also the forum rules arent up to the saber owner or the original poster, theyre up to the guy who pays for the site, and he says absolutely no open sales, furthermore dont tell a forum moderator that they cant enforce the rules

I <3 Mako

Sheesh, some people just don't have any common sense.
    Lord Cyric ~ Consumed by the darkness within ~

Quote Originally Posted by darth might View Post
    i would sell my left arm if i know i could buy your lightsaber that's how cool it is...
    Sorry, I only accept right arms as payment..