Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Im new as you might all know...

Im wondering on where to start building my lightsaber.

For I do not know on what to wire and what to get parts wise and such...

would anyone like to help me?

Welcome to your new addiction! And I'm sure many people here will be able to help you. Not me though, because I'm a newbie.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Well, first off, welcome! Second, not to sound redundant, but start here--->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=2025

AND spend 6 or 10 hours just reading these forums. I promise you will start to understand!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Thanks.....I already read it but im still confused lol

check out your local hardware and electronics stores, theres always something you can use in there!!

Basically your lightsaber is just one big flashlight, with a blade. To hold that blade in place, you need a blade holder. Next you need a way to turn it on and off, so you'll need a switch and some way to put that switch on the handle. The thing won't light without batteries, so you need to get that in there.

Start with that and you're good to go.