Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: TCSS version of saberbuilder

As far as I understand it..

a part may still be in the builder.. and NOT available in the store because it is out of stock.

If it is removed completely... then usually it will never be back in stock.

not sure if this is the case with the clamps or not.

Clamps are gone...no more. All Graflex and Heiland parts are no longer available here once they run out. The builder is not very up to date. However it is still a part available elsewhere so it's handy to have in the builder for design purposes. I doubt that's why it's still in the builder but a good reason to be glad it's still there.

An exception is the US 2.5 is still listed in store for the stats, but will not be stocked or even made any more.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-19-2010 at 04:57 AM.

Board Lurker

Default ok, thanks

I see, thank you for letting me know of your knowledge, good to know people are friendly and helpful around here

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This isn't a complaint, more of a request...

BH #18 in the TCSS saberbuilder is kinda wonky... could someone change it or tell me why it is that way???
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

can you expand on 'wonky'?

(and perhaps you mean style #19)

anyways.. its a new feature that was/is being tested.. (guess Tim left it in there..)
    Last edited by xl97; 10-19-2010 at 06:51 AM.

It looks different and the scale is way off. I do like the colour and shading better then the other builder images though, but consistency would be better.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-19-2010 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    It looks different and the scale is way off. I do like the colour and shading better then the other builder images though, but consistency would be better.

wow..

first I think you guys are talking about #19....(right?)

and Im sure it was an 'oversight' that was left over while testing things to bring YOU GUYS a better app and more features to better plan your builds...

sorry if being consistant isnt fast enough...or wasnt replaced correctly.

I totally get it. I remember it being discussed before but I can't recall the specifics. Just expanding on how it might appear wonky.

Yeah 19 in the store but both 19 and "20 " are labeled 18 in the builder as well. So now there's 18 and two other 18s that are out of scale and or incomplete.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-19-2010 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    I totally get it. I remember it being discussed before but I can't recall the specifics. Just expanding on how it might appear wonky.

Yeah 19 in the store but 19 and "20 " are labeled 18 as well.
    correct...
    but there is also the 'real' #18 there.. and two more 'duplicate/test' items.. (just copied/pasted Im sure)

to test out the new images..

(which "I" personally like way better then the 'MS paint' type images we use currently)

I also think having an option to see 'internal views' on any/all parts is a nice feature for those who like to plan out internals.

there are 1 or 2 ore additional things to be added as well..which I think is going to just push this thing over the top as well.

It all sounds great! I've been tracing builder images in Illustrator to get the colour, line weight and shading to my liking, as well as customizing. The builder makes it way easier for me even as is.

I've got many parts traced and would like to share them with those who are good with Illustrator. That is if it's a good idea and when I have them all done, which won't take long at all.