Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS version of saberbuilder

guess its already been updated LIVE..

Quote Originally Posted by One Skunk Todd View Post
    Well, I tend to like bright shiny colors, and I just recently discovered and started fooling around with the builder tool so I was trying all sorts of variations. Then I noticed the price had creeped up to over $500 and I was a little confused.

yeah well good work (Tim's) aint cheap!

lol

anyways thanks for the heads up..already been fixed I believe..

ok so this is the new saber builder but what happened to the custom parts section? or was this the parts not made by tcss that we werent going to add?

Thanks
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Tims only adding what is sold in the shop. He said that on the 1st post in this thread
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

so those custom parts arnt sold in his shop?

what about the mara jade grips? were do i find these?
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

MHS Builder & Custom Saber Builder

are two (2) differnt things.. the MHS is ONLY parts available in the TCSS store front..

any CUSTOM parts you saw in the CUSTOM SABER BUILDER were:

a.) complete made up using MS PAINT or Photoshop... and never existed anywhere but in the submitters' mind... you can contact a builder and use that part to get a quote however.. (visuals always help).

b.) were MHS parts but had custom powder coating (and maching done afterwards)

c.) were products made/solder by another builder other than TCSS..

the part description/text is a link to one of the above.. if it doesnt LINK to ANYTHING chances are it was just an image created to use in a build, for looks, and needs to be custom created.

I am wondering when we will see D-Rings in the builder? cause I know there are sold in store and the builder shows what u can use thats available in store. thanks.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Default clamps

I noticed that the clamps don't add to the price.
    Eventually you figure it out

A good start to answers to your first questions =http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=6430
    The road to knowledge lies in reading

Default love this thing

I love that it's back up and running. When I first heard of this site and that it had a builder, I was stoked; when I got here though it was down...so yea very happy to see it's back. I can't help but notice that some parts aren't shown though. I'm assuming it's just due to the fact that some of the parts are new and the builder hasn't been updated. Still, I would hope it gets updated soon so I can further build and play with ideas.

bubbalew-

if Tim hasnt set a price for them in the application/XML then it wont add anything

Dark Jedi Renegade-

like what parts? specific example shelp everyone..generalizations do not.. what is missing in there?

if you want to make some renders in paint or phothsop and send them to Tim to be used (or myself if you want to see them in the custom saber builder).