Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS version of saberbuilder

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The blades have been taken out anyways. I might add something similar back later. Since we now include prices we need to try and make that price as accurate as possible. New comers sometimes have a hard time figuring out that blades don't determine the colors enough without us confusing them more by showing them "green blade" etc.. in the builder.

Also XL97 can answer if he wants on here but he is under no obligation to do so. If you want to see something changed on the TCSS version then you would go through me and not him. If he decides to keep and maintain the saberbuilder.com version then that is up to him.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

That is true... MHS Builder is completely under the control of Tim.. so any parts or fixes or tweaks.. should be directed at him. if its a geernal coding/engine/architecture problem I will chime in...to help out. But anythign that needs to be to MHS Builder would need to be sanctioned by Tim alone... (as its on his server, his domain, and he has his own images and XML files to maintain)

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post

as for the 'gap' on one side.. I can look into it (hardly an 1/8 of an ich..its 4 pixels.)
    Sorry, wasn't clear. Meant about 1/8" by the scale of the ruler at the top.

New Staff Design

got ya!..

and it should be fixed witht he latest version I had sent Tim. (not sure when/if going live)

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It is live..isnt it?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Works for me. I accessed it off the main store page.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Default TCSS builder

like Maul I got to it off the main page
    Eventually you figure it out

A good start to answers to your first questions =http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=6430
    The road to knowledge lies in reading

Works for me. Gotta say dang good job on it too.

the question was (I believe) was it the most CURRENT version being live, not if it was accessible..

I tried to reply yesterday it seemed to be the most current version..and was looking good.. but the forums was down (going through changes..etc)

With the snap to off I gave it working perfectly.

Hats off to you Tim!

I love it!