Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: random rants

Default random rants

like the header says.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you started this thread, then you should start it off.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Yes please, before I write a rant that'll take 5 minutes to read

Maverick

Unhappy

Well I"ve got one, I was all ready to order some more SW Checks(almost out) and found out the A.Grandio Company has discontinued all SW items including Address Labels and Bof A bought up the Licensing Rights so unless you have a Checking Account with them you are Fracking Up the Creek, well I guess it is back to the standard boring wells Fargo ones.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

LOL ok. Well first off I keep changing mymind on how I want my saber to look. I feel like it's impossible to stick with one. And I can't fond job so I can build the saber. And since I have no job which=no money so I can't build saber, since I can't build my designs are always changing. And it's annoying cause I like one design then I don't then I do then I don't. It's gives me a headache. I just want to force choke a F'ing wookiee. Ahhhhhh. I need Tylenol
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Why is it I can cook any freakin thing ever put into a cook book and then some, but when it comes to making pie crust, I totally suck at it?!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

it's one of those things that you just have to accept. for me I have all these different ideas for sabers. some are based off of ones i've seen in the films and then some and or just whatever. trying to zero in on one that you like is some what impossible unless you had money to which to do all your concepts but seeing how like you i have limited money resources...actually i have money but since i downed a lot of just getting my saber the way ive wanted it well i've learned not to do anything till it's final and you know what you want. but yeah...
    ...YUP!

I was wondering can this thread be a sticky. cause i feel that it will become absolutly funny. and ppl can look at it and laugh and just be in a good mood.

+LordBane+

I hate mondays. It is raining, 1:45 and I have to work at 2, and my speaker in my saber just blew. Monday != good.

There are two truths in major league soccer:
    1. Your team is either from Chicago or a suburb of Detroit.
    2. Detroit sucks.

Stupid xbox wont connect to XBL cause of this stupid MTU setting thing and its annoying me to no end cause Iam bored, Iam tired and I just want to play some games.

I should just go take a nap!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics