Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightsaber color help needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    I like it, the question is, do YOU like it? The saber idea is a good one. "trust your feelings Phiily..."
    I do. But I am still torn because I've been looking at more "steampunk" style sabers and have always loved the brass/copper combo. Either one can look very good on this saber. I really love the design and want it to be perfect and there's so much I can do. Really it's a question of what will I get sick of after awhile. I hate this hobby .
    Alderaan shot first.

After the clone wars and palpy took over and built the empire there was still cloning going on but not as much as the republic "did" Basically the empire only cloned special troops like the force sensitive troops, Shadow guards for example. The troopers you see with sabers vader used for training, and it was also a concept but someone actually used it.

Yes they may be clones but the force flows thru all life, clone or not, So whoes to say that one clone may not be more closer to the force than the other? Just cause they are clones dosent make there force connection the same thru all of the clones.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    After the clone wars and palpy took over and built the empire there was still cloning going on but not as much as the republic "did" Basically the empire only cloned special troops like the force sensitive troops, Shadow guards for example. The troopers you see with sabers vader used for training, and it was also a concept but someone actually used it.

Yes they may be clones but the force flows thru all life, clone or not, So whoes to say that one clone may not be more closer to the force than the other? Just cause they are clones dosent make there force connection the same thru all of the clones.
    Hmmm...I like that. Hadn't thought of it that way. This character is coming together, thanks guys!
    Alderaan shot first.

Well thats just info I have gathered from games, comics books and the greatest help from wikis, which are made from sources like books, games, comics, etc etc.

Where would we be without wikis?
    Alderaan shot first.

Reviewing every single book, game, comic, etc etc......

Phiily you should use a white P4 from the store. it has double the brightness of a white k2 and only uses the same power as a lux 3.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

if I remember right vader was supposed to have tried to train or train with a number of clones shortly after he was put in the suit. It could be one of them who went rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    if I remember right vader was supposed to have tried to train or train with a number of clones shortly after he was put in the suit. It could be one of them who went rogue.
    That would be really cool to incorporate, I'd like him to have some dark in him. I would justify my love for bowling with jawas. Does a P4 come in anything other than white? If I do any color other than white with a yellow filter I'd do cyan.
    Alderaan shot first.

I'd just get a quick change kit to swap out a lux 3 cyan and a p4, so then you could still have a cyan blade but alsow swap out to a uber bright yellow. because the colored p4s arn't the best leds, chaos used a blue p4 in his obi wan mhs and looks good(in the pics it looks like a cyan blue, but that could be just the camera. you would have to pm Chaos about what it looks like if you wanted to use it), and some people have said the green is good but could be better.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)