View Poll Results: What do you think , Good boots for a Sith?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I can feel the Dark side flowing through them.

12 80.00%
  • Close, but not quite.

3 20.00%
  • Not Sith at all.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Sith boots

Default Opinions on Sith boots

Ok, I've been on the search for Sith style boots for my costume and I keep coming back to these...

Im still gathering parts to the costume, so far Ive got a black outer tunic, Black obi and tabbards and TCSS belt style 3

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Be...le-3-P224.aspx

Ive got a black cloak on order and I'm thinking black leather spiked or studded bracers/gauntlets.

so what do you think?
    Last edited by Arm on Fire; 09-27-2008 at 11:42 AM.

It could work. But, I would have to see the entire costume put together to see if it would work all together...

Boots Look Awesome. And in my personal opinian i would not go with the gaunt/bracers with studs or spikes. cause u want sith, not goth. but that my personal opinion. do what u want.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

I looked at those a long while back. I think they could work but it all depends on what they look like with the entire costume put together. It has a sith feel but also could very easily be goth.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

you could get them. and take off the metal plating on it. and modify the straps so they dont sitck out after buckled.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

My brother has those and they are awesome. Very Sith looking to me. I would go for it. The metal on the straps isn't shiny or anything, its a very worn look.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I dunno that they scream Sith, but they do say something to the effect of

"the person wearing these boots is a bad MOFO and you do not wish to be on the wrong end of his lightsaber"

so go for it.

I think there very sithish but would only work if you had some other pieces of armor on the costume IMO

I think those would work with some armor as well, and when I first saw the picture, I immediately thought of Darth Sion from KOTOR II.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I think it has to many buckles, something all black like a ninja tabi boot. Unless you want armour
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)