Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MR Anakin parts Bash

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

No probs Lan I just don't people inviting fights.[xx(]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You English bad! ha ha ha!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Me english good. Just left out the most important word.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

its all cool then. stuff like that lil twerps remarks just aint right, nor respectful. just set me off. it doesnt matter to me if he was talkin about someones elses saber or mine. i like constructive criticism on my sabers. if anyone thinks they dont like it, then say so, im not hurt by that. its their own opinion.

on the other hand, to blantently slam somones saber like that twerp did. thats another matter altogether. it just rubs me the wrong way/

im sorry if i ticked you off by what i said, but thats my feelings on it, case closed.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

hey im a realy big fan of star wars and i dont like to be mean to people it is not the way i was raised but somtimes you may think what i typed was to sound rude but it wasnt.i know it must have taken alot of work and im sorry but i know it would be stupid to say i like the blade color but i do so, sorry i just am not a fan of the design but once i build some sabers even if they are cool feel free to hate them, sorry.[]

RYAN MALETICH

i havent built a saber yet but i have been thinking about designs and i have some good ones although thats just my opinion.i am not trying to make enemys i just like to tell stuff to other star wars lovers and awesome saber builders .you guys are like the american choppers of lightsabers.thanks for tellin me what for.

RYAN MALETICH[]

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

No problems, just keep the comments constructive. You don't hear American Chopper bashing other builders, do you?[]

You'll find plenty of help in any capacity. Don't hesitate to ask for help or share.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

thank you for apologizing, that took some guts. like xwing said, we are all here to discuss ideas, trade thoughts, and ideas around, come up with better ways and ideas on how to accomplish a build.

as long as you keep those things in mind, there wont be any problems. share your thoughts and ideas, but remember to pay attention to how you word things. some folks might be offended, and thats what happened in this case.

so alls forgiven, and enjoy the forums.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

[thanks every one i know american chopper doesn't bash other bike builders but i tell ya they sure bag on each other, thats jacked up.[]

RYAN MALETICH

[hi had a question how do you guys get the mini pictures under your names.also at the moment i am fixing my friends saber from a 04 vader saber to an led using 05 conversion kit anyone think i can do it.if so can you help me.[]

I tell you what, learn to use the edit function. Master that and then we can work on banging out the Vader saber.

<center></center>