Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parks replica graflex with CF4 and crystal chamber (Part 1&2) by Master Yoda video!

Default Parks replica graflex with CF4 and crystal chamber (Part 1&2) by Master Yoda video!

Last edited by Hootini; 09-21-2008 at 06:17 PM. Reason: No comments.

That's a beautiful replica. That's one of only a couple movie sabres (Luke ANH is the one I'd really prefer) that I'd be interested in owning. I"m also a sucker for hilts with crystal chambers.

Do you have a blade for it? I'd love to see that all lit up with a blade.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnovan Sunrider View Post
    That's a beautiful replica. That's one of only a couple movie sabres (Luke ANH is the one I'd really prefer) that I'd be interested in owning. I"m also a sucker for hilts with crystal chambers.

Do you have a blade for it? I'd love to see that all lit up with a blade.
    Will do while I'm making TPM Obi video. Thanks!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Looks good, John! The intro cracked me up! Almost thought that was iSaber going until you turned in on Don't see a lot of Graflex Anakins - where are both buttons? and which one is which?

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    Looks good, John! The intro cracked me up! Almost thought that was iSaber going until you turned in on Don't see a lot of Graflex Anakins - where are both buttons? and which one is which?
    I think this the only Graflex Ani that Yoda ever made. The graflex eye is the trigger button and the larger protruding button (the red button on a regular graflex) is the axillary button. If someone can please post this thread for me on the FX forum I'd appreciate it. I am no longer a member there. Thanks.

I shal post it up for ya.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    I shal post it up for ya.
    Thanks Hasid!!

not a problem.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Wink Pink

Quote Originally Posted by swear000 View Post
    I dig the pink floyd tunes
    More to come, thanks!