Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A simple dark jedi type costume, need ideas.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

20 internetz to Hasid for making me spit diet coke on my laptop with his opinon on Emo.

Lmao!
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Rofl!!! thats priceless

Oh and FYI on electroshock, Its a goth industrial type music club night on Fridays and we get everything from the trendy emo kids to the trendy goth kids, then you got the older ones who dress in a more suit and tie type goth fassion. ah we also got a couple TV/TS, they don't bother me and are actually some of the coolest people Ive met, the other one is a bit shy, odd thou.

Any way, we also had a brit, full blooded accent and all brit there one night. I forget where he said he was from thou.

Oh and we also got the strange goths that think emo and goth is a good combo in the fashion world.

Oh there's this bartender chick, whose very hot BTW but shes got them spike duel racing stripes down her back which is kinda creepy but shes got a great body and an cute face. To bad shes taken or I would try some Sidneyious charm.....then proceed to get my ass beat buy the security and tossed out on my face.

And yeah every now and then a really strange asian guy/girl comes in.

The place the night happens at is split in 2 buildings of sorts and on the other side is the ghetto night and this one black chick was outside smoking(city wide ban on smoking in buildings) with some of the other clubbers and some of the folks from out side of the club and she was going off on killing whitey and man it was hilarious cause she was the only one out of about 20 people outside freaking out in the fashion of kill whitey.

So yeah, lots of strange ones out there.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics