Thread: picture question

Default picture question

not to long ago i saw someone posted a pic of 2 sabers one was powdered blue, the other pink, ive looked all over the forums again trying to find this pic to show to a friend, to show what a pink saber looks like lol but i cant seem to find it now. if anyone knows where this pic is, or if its your pic could you pm me with the link to it, so i can show her? thanks.
    Jhadious Aran

lol, that would be great to see. while putting together my son's pvc saber I was thinking of making a second one for my niece. They are more like brother and sister... so if 1 has something the other must too.

I was thinking purple hilt with pink accents and a pink blade. but then found out I need inserts for the color so might reconsider that. Would be nice to find o-rings in more variety of colors.

Default hear you

I feel your pain man. Finding some of those saber pics is like finding a needle in a haystack. Some nice saber pics were hosted by photobucket and all that shows now is some logo stating "that picture has been deleted or removed".

Look in the powder coat gallery page and remember dont post in the gallery pages.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Whoops. Thought you were talking about blade color. My bad.

Deleted completely irrelevant post.

yeah i checked the powdercoating area already, i'll probably just have to chalk it up as a one time seen thing. thanks anyways all
    Jhadious Aran