Thread: 1.25 sink tube and batteries

Default 1.25 sink tube and batteries

How are those who are using 1.25" sink tubes as part of their lightsabers powering them? I haven't tried yet but I don't think anything bigger than 3 AA's would fit? Am I incorrect in this assumption?

Melek
    There is no light or dark. This is the true nature of the Force. I stand before you with knowledge and understanding. You stand before me with a lightsaber.

A 4AAA pack also fits perfectly, but there´s also the possibility of using a 4AA inline battery pack.

what about rechargeable lithiums?

Thanks,
    Melek
    There is no light or dark. This is the true nature of the Force. I stand before you with knowledge and understanding. You stand before me with a lightsaber.

Default stock

not in the stock side by side configuration. You would probably need too move one cell on top of the other.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vazan Maceu View Post
    A 4AAA pack also fits perfectly, but there´s also the possibility of using a 4AA inline battery pack.

Yep, those will fit. I've used them on three sabers now that have 1.25" tube as the core.

Anyone ever used 3.3v lithium flat cell batteries like the one's used in computers to power your CMOS or maybe photo lithium CR2 batteries? I have access to lots of these.

Melek

I know the CR2 can be used, if you can find holders for em
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr