Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi-Wan TPM inspired MHS saber

That looks awesome Obi Dar!!! I really can't wait to see it done!!!!

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    Here ya go. Like I said, it's a hair too thin, and there's a bit of a gap between the rubber and the outer layer, but I can live with it. Now I just need to cut the grooves straight...

It looks nicely shiny...should be easier cutting the grooves straight flat too, I hope...nice to see this hilt progressing again...good luck!

Wow. When I went to Celebration 2 I got to hold TPM Obi-Wan replica and it was slick. I think its always been one of my favorites ever since.

I cant wait to see what your finished product will look like.

Keep up the good work!
    "Tactic: When no other options present themselves, shoot everything in sight." - Face Loran, Iron Fist

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a ****. None shall pass!"
    -Ganner Rhysode to the Yuuzahn Vong Army

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alot better than i could have done...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

can't wait to see this one done man.

Don't give up. Keep plugging away at it, even if it's only a bit at a time, if you keep working, it'll get done

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I just finished the saber I've been working on, so this one pops up to the top of the priority list. I'd like to have it finished in time to take to Fan Expo at the end of August. I should be able to do it.

i sure hope you get it done for that as well. id love to see one of these in person, specialy with the awesome craftsmanship you have done on it.
    your dremil-fu skills are far greater indeed
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"

well, I tell you what, I cant wait to see the finished product. It will look great.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Working on the overlay shrouds today. Got the emitter shroud all polished up. Thought I'd show it off.

I have a Hasbro FX Obi-Wan board to put in it. It's all wired up. I just need to make a sled to put it in. The grips are cut out, but I don't have a picture at the moment. I'll take one later and update this post. They turned out pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty decent.