Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: darth maul

Thankee, Sai-Xwing. Besides, by the way that both Obi and Yoda "handled" the Sith Lightning, they gotta know something of the Dark.

Either that, or rubber heeled boots.

You don't need to see any identification.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That's one of the points Vergere brought up in the NJO. There is no "darkside" of the force. The force is pure, the person is not. They taint it with their impossing of their will. You can use immense amounts of power like the sith, but it must be in accordance with the will of the force not your own.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Yeppers..It is what It is. Once they started anthromorphizing (ooh, S.A.T. word!) the Force, they completely lost sight of what it was they were "manipulating", and by it's cyclical context, allowing to manipulate them. Like a spiritual perpetual motion machine.

I know I keep going back to the book I just finished, but the way Stover described the jungle as a force vs. "entity", and by extension, Vastor, is a perfect example thereof. Consequently, the outcome of Mace's encounters with him were all determined by the view he took of him, and by extension, his (Mace's) relationship to that view.

Ooooh...my frontal lobe is tingling!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Ooooh...my frontal lobe is tingling!

You don't need to see any identification. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> HA now that is the Funniest SW related statement I have seen all day, You Slay me, but not literally![][][][)]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

Oh, that tingle? It's Selsun Blue, and the tingle means it's working!

A bit off topic, but Selsun Blue sounds like a good Jedi name.

Selsun Felliculitus.

Sorry.

I definitely think it was the rubber boots! Simple science! lol.

I love Shatterpoint, it really shows Mace's personality. You're totaly right about the whole Force persectives.[] As I've said before, I think Anakin was the "chosen one" but with the Jedi getting so over-the-top pretentious and snooty, they even banned love and marriage, that they failed Anakin, not the other way around.[:0]

Since when can family and love be a bad thing? Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, but it was Luke and Leia who saved Anakin, not the "GREAT JEDI OREDER!"[]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing
    Oh, btw, Bao-Dur and Darth Maul are Iridonian, not Zabrak.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The Zabrak home world is Iridonia. That's like saying you're an earthling, not a human.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mur-Pa DiLos
    As I've said before, I think Anakin was the "chosen one"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Anakin was definately the chosen one and he fulfilled the prophesy. He killed off the Jedi and the Sith, thus bringing the Force back into balance. The narrow dogmatic views of the Jedi didn't allow them to understand that to "bring balance to the force" meant to destroy both sides.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

your wise beyond your age like yoda, ultra. lol

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Indeed. They started thinking in terms of the Force as Defined, not as the Definer, if that makes sense.