Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MHS Trading

I think there was some kind of TCSS presence at one of the cons awhile back. Not sure if it was official or not, but at the very least a lot of forum members were there.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Yeah, Corbin was at C4 with a bunch of sabers. There are a few videos of that. He gave so much publicity to TCSS there I bet.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I have traded / given a LOT of parts, by way of pm...just get to know a few ppl and you can make some friends.....you will find most of us here are friendly, and a lot of parts will be given free, just some leftover stuff that's been deemed useless. I have given away ALL of my leftovers to a project that was my idea,hopefully it can be as epic as we hope.... but the others involved are having issues they need to deal with that are more important than a saber. such is life. An open exchange is , to me, a slap in the face of the store that allows us to have this forum, so...NO ASKING OR TRADING IN THE FORUMS! that's my opinion....

EDIT: originally I said "out in the open"in stead of "forums".....f'ckin wrong way to put this, for those who saw it....I didn't want to be called out on it. My apologies!
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 09-19-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

but does not an open trade atmosphere build a larger site community? won't this community then in turn buy from the store it is attached to?
    we've heard from the hall monitors...what say the Principal?

Dark > tinfoil... it shows disrespect to the store that supports us. A private exchange is fine, but publicly trading what is in the store, is simply wrong. Is it too much to ask for anyone to claim common sense?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I agree with Dark Helmet. Trading via PMs is more or less fine, but posting threads asking to trade stuff that the store which hosts this forum sells is just rude.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

so, you buy from a TCSS member..... where is the warranty? Tim, NO WAY! It's all on you
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 09-19-2008 at 11:59 PM.

i agree to abide by the wishes of the store owner and understand you may think trading rude...however, are you looking at the trees or the forest?
    again, just wondering what the Principals thoughts on the matter are....

trees? forest? do you own this forum? Don't bite the hand that feeds you...
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 09-19-2008 at 11:42 PM.

woah there, killer. i'm biting no hand and mean no disrespect to Tim or you. I'm just arguing the big picture. do you understand where i'm coming from?
    for the life of me, i can't see where i indicated i "own the forum".
    Last edited by tinfoilhelmet; 09-20-2008 at 12:10 AM.