Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bye bye Fury

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Preston View Post
    You fiend! That price is outrageous!
    Why make Billions while I could make... trillions? muhahha muhahahhaha MUHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Li-ion, and either a CF 2.63 or higher, or a US 2.0, depending what I can get my hands on first.

gonna make her quick change as well so I can swap out LED's and whatnot

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Ok lets see here, a 3" f/f section, ribbed section and a very very thin neck.

My suggestion would be to have tim make you a neck section like the one I had tim make for me, its got teh same ID as the ribbed section but its Od is that of the ribbed sections groove depth.

But its a thinner section and you can have more usable space.

So the saber design as it sits you can fit the TCSS 7.2V liion pack and a CF and have very little wiggle room, put your switches in the clamp and the recharge port just go into the pommel. Thats all I can think of right now. Well good luck I cant wait to see what happens with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcich View Post
    here we are, one pic of the new look Fury ^_^

oh BTW Nova, I'm taking your suggestion and making her run on Li-ion now
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I think Malaki is gonna hate me mostly, lol, it's all up to him to see how we can get things in there

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Actually, there's plenty of room as it is - even with the extra goodies. I put 2x 14500s (7.4V, 900mah) in my Corran Horn saber, and I was surprised to get 1hr+ (non-continuous)of good, solid power before the speaker started getting scratchy... it still went 1.5hr+ before the pcb cut the power off completely. It might not seem like a lot, but it is.

If you had a standard choke, you could get 2x 18650s (7.4V 2400mah) in there - that's at least 3hrs...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    My suggestion would be to have tim make you a neck section like the one I had tim make for me, its got teh same ID as the ribbed section but its Od is that of the ribbed sections groove depth.

But its a thinner section and you can have more usable space.
    Got a picture of that?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    Got a picture of that?
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...?t=5416&page=2

it's about halfway down. and it's the one in his sig pic... i think.

I got to admit I like that choke point, it's nice just a little too long for my liking, I am looking for something bout 1 1/2" - 2"

Ohh! The fury is being reborn. Nice. She'll be a good saber once you have her.

Maverick

thanks Mav

and I have done a lil changing of the choke point, thinking the style 2 will fit in more with the design, make her more ROTS looking