Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bye bye Fury

lol nice try, nobody gets my baby, not even my wife, she takes it then it's divorce time! lol

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mcich View Post
    thanks Eastern, you jus made me want this saber even more now

anymore suggestions just fire away
    ho'kay!

I assuming that you're gonna duel with this, but the clamp will get in the way of you lower hand - IDK about you, but I have small hands, so clamps are pretty much out for me. okay this might look a little stange, but it will be comfortable! Might even go with pommel 3 v2...
    Attached Images Attached Images

interesting design I gotta say, could work out, I was aiming for an Obi-Wan look mostly

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Quote Originally Posted by Mcich View Post
    lol nice try, nobody gets my baby, not even my wife, she takes it then it's divorce time! lol
    How much do you want?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

an Obi-Wan TPM saber, and not the cheap plastic kids ones neither! lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Preston View Post
    How much do you want?
    100... billion... DOLLARS!! *Laughs dramatically*

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Ok sence its the same basic design Iam going with and a few others have gone with.

Suggestion 1

I agree with the grinding down of the edge on the bladeholder, Iam going ot do it myself with some wet sanding to get it smoother and same with the other edges of the bladeholder.

Suggestion 2

If you want the clamp/box on the bottem hold the saber in your dueling grip of comfertness, then with where your bottem hand isent places put your CT button there.

Having it on the bottem like that it will dig into your palm as your hand would be cupping the clamps band of sorts.

Suggestion 3

If your going for more of an obi feel take that choke point and the obi style and combine the 2, keep the male end of your choke point and do the female end of the obi style choke.

Now Iam off to get my hardrive and hook it to this pc so I have my render images.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I think space is the main issue with the remodel, also I am more a one handed fighter so the clamp wont really be a problem for me

random derail, but FIREFLY ROCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    100... billion... DOLLARS!! *Laughs dramatically*
    You fiend! That price is outrageous!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What are you planning on stuffing in there? [read as: what battery set-up]