Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: bye bye Fury

Default bye bye Fury

that's right, my lightsaber has gone bye bye now, not forever, oh no no no.

she has been sent back to Malaki to get overhauled, things we wanted to do first time round we can do now, complete redesign on her look, blade color, power supply etc.

the one thing I am after for her is a Crystal Focus still, but I have asked a couple of people via PM if they know anyone but alas no replies yet, so if anyone here knows anyone parting with one just let me know for this project?

I am not begging here, if we don't get one we are gonna stick a US 2.0 in her, she's going to be a nice new look in total, more ROTS looking as well.

I will get a pic of her up soon, and definately will do a vid of her soon as I get her home again ^_^

edit:

here we are, one pic of the new look Fury ^_^

oh BTW Nova, I'm taking your suggestion and making her run on Li-ion now
    Last edited by Mcich; 09-13-2008 at 09:25 AM.

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Can't wait to see the new Fury!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I can't wait to get her, but it's gonna be like Novemeber before I see her again, lol

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Looks similar to something that I want to do. Very cool though. Not sure about the box.

originally it was going to be a laser cut clamp, but then we decided that an MPP would be better, simple reason being if we get a CF in her we can wire up some LED's under the bubble strip to flash in random sequence or run as a PLI

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you don't mind - but I've made a few suggestions to you picture:

- If you haven't received it yet, ask Tim if he can grind down the leading edge of the bottom-most lip on your blade holder - it wouldn't be more than $10, but it will definitely be worth it for the comfort factor (if you ever get a chance to compare it to one that hasn't been machined, you WILL be thankful that you did it)... plus, it give it that uniqueness that make it your's.

Trust me I know
    http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...4/DSC03533.jpg

- The higher up your blade retention screw is, the more stable the blade will be - theoretically... if you have a snug blade or a thick-walled, it's negligible... but for those MRs or something less, it's better safe than sorry... AND it'll get the screw out of the way of your comfortable neck

- hehe and your covertech knob was upside-down just getting nit-picky now...

anyway - just suggestions...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

I have to say I'm gunna love building v2, with all these orders, I'm gunna be paying Tim's bills

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

thanks Eastern, you jus made me want this saber even more now

anymore suggestions just fire away

Quote Originally Posted by Mcich View Post
    anymore suggestions just fire away
    Give it to me.