Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Star Fortress Productions: STAY AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    ...the only way to hurt creeps like that is to make sure everybody knows about them.

I have other things in mind, but those may also make me a felon.

Thanks for the heads up. I would hate to see my money in the hands of real evil.

Pretend evil = fun

That guy ought not to be breathing my air.

I seldom buy on e-bay so I know I am generally safe from giving him my money.
    Last edited by Darth Xanthus; 10-04-2008 at 02:25 PM.

I know this was posted close a liitttle more than a year ago, but its a good bit of information, I had been looking for stormtrooper or clone armor bracers and glove backs for part of my jedi's armor and that name was the only one coming up on ebay--since i now know thats a bad idea, other than building my own vacuu-form table, where else could I buy these parts that I need?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma1337 View Post
    I know this was posted close a liitttle more than a year ago, but its a good bit of information, I had been looking for stormtrooper or clone armor bracers and glove backs for part of my jedi's armor and that name was the only one coming up on ebay--since i now know thats a bad idea, other than building my own vacuu-form table, where else could I buy these parts that I need?
    I recommend checking out clonetroopers.net, however I will say right here and now they DO NOT allow WANT TO BUY threads.

What?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Not appropriate, for the this thread or this forum.

Perhaps you should read the thread before posting such nonsense, and if it's simply nonsense for nonsese sake then definately take those thoughts very far from this forum.
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 08-07-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Edited out inappropriate quote
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

*nothing to see here...*
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 08-07-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: removing my rant
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Please refrain from further posting on this. The Council is aware of this and we have sent narod a PM and an email asking him to remove his offending comment. Tim and LM have also been notified and will handle the matter when they can get to it.