Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Star Fortress Productions: STAY AWAY

one bad thing is, he still sells on ebay. i tried to tell ebay authorities about him to ban him from there, but hes still there, maybe a few more people need to file with ebay on him, to get his crap pulled and him banned for good.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

I just sent ebay an email too. If enough of us send them, maybe they'll ban him.
    this guy really needs to be allowed to starve to death...

thats what we need to do, just get everyone we know to file with ebay on him. i posted a message in the safeharbor questions area, but it seems to have disappeared now. yep, just got a email from safe harbor, they PULLED my post. some crap bout this and that, BS!!!!! everyone contact ebay on this creep, please, if enough do, they have to take notice and ban the b##@%
    Last edited by LAN-ED-TUL; 10-02-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

In The Interest of common sense-

The Problem with your actions is -You have no Evidence,- AND he is doing no wrong -ON EBAY-

Ebay will not act as "Morality police", so long as the guy retains a reputable business
    profile on Ebay, they have no course to "ban" him, and your allegations are no more than hear-say, and slanderous.

That being said, be careful when starting a "witch-hunt", as you yourselves might get banned as trouble-makers.

Not defending this character, but sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Besides, on the ridiculous odds you did get some action, he could come back under a different handle. Then what?

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

well ok then.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Wolverine has a point. This is starting to look more and more like a witch-hunt. Before everyone grabs the pichforks and torches (this sounds familiar) lets all just take a breath.

What Wolverine says is right. EBay won't do a thing as long as he's done nothing wrong to the customers he has on there. As individuals, we can't do a thing. The FBI is already after his dispicible rear and that's all we can hope for right now. All we can do is sit on our butts and go on with out lives as this doesn't really concern us.

To be blunt, this doesn't concern us at all. So let's not get in a huff over it. People like him get cought eventually, because they keep doing what they did to get on the wrong side of the law in the first place.

Maverick

yeah brother wolverine always seems to be right. lol what would we do here without him.

heres to your cool headed thinkin bro!!

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Love ya right back my Brother.

I know everyone gets upset when they read about people like this, BUT-

You have to look at the big picture. It's like -IF you ran into him on the beach,
    it would be your word against his, you need hardcore evidence to present (in hand) before
    launching an attack on someone, otherwise your just throwing around accusations.

It's viewed by Ebay as YOU wasting Their Time, Hence -You are the problem.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312

just thought i had the evidence they needed with the webpage i found that told the entire story, all emails he uses, and the wholeshabang, tellin bout the prosecution, conviction and fleeing of the usa fromm the FBI.

ah well. screw it!!

on another note, still waitin to hear from redwolf airsoft on my pistol. they DID screw up, and are supposed to send me the gun. and i also just got off ebay a m93r pistol with some extras like metal barrel and slide and stuff for it. nice thing is, i can use the mags for the 2 guns on either gun. so that gives me 3 mags. im keepin the one they sent already for 35 bucks.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by LAN-ED-TUL View Post
    just thought i had the evidence they needed with the webpage i found that told the entire story,

YES...But anyone can build a webpage, and put whatever they want on it...

...That doesn't constitute "Evidence".

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312