Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Star Fortress Productions: STAY AWAY

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Default Star Fortress Productions: STAY AWAY

Thomas Ernie Sheurer aka Universal Armorer.

Fled United States for Phillipines after being charged with rape of a minor and possesion of child p0rnography. Wife is Phillipina so took off to Phillipines to set up shop. Uses front of Anton Marazzo (sp?). Fugitive felon and child rapist. This is old news in the prop community and you can find threads about him on any prop board.

He also is a known recaster. You will be lucky to get your products in one piece, if at all if you order from him.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 12-30-2008 at 12:07 PM.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

yeah, pretty much old hack, most of us already know hes a wanted felon in the USA.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

still good info for those of us who got into this later on, this guy uses multiple fronts and online aliases from what I can tell, so he counts on people forgetting or not hearing about him to stay in business, the only way to hurt creeps like that is to make sure everybody knows about them.

yeah, cant hurt to repost the info i reckon.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    still good info for those of us who got into this later on, this guy uses multiple fronts and online aliases from what I can tell, so he counts on people forgetting or not hearing about him to stay in business, the only way to hurt creeps like that is to make sure everybody knows about them.
    Oh, there /are/ other ways, but I'd need a plane ticket and an unnoticed chartered boat ride back.*

*I obviously mean berating him and preaching to him of his misdeeds and naught more, for I am gentle and kind in all things and ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Anavrin View Post

for I am gentle and kind in all things and ways.
    Im not!

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Quote Originally Posted by Anavrin View Post
    Oh, there /are/ other ways, but I'd need a plane ticket and an unnoticed chartered boat ride back.*

*I obviously mean berating him and preaching to him of his misdeeds and naught more, for I am gentle and kind in all things and ways.
    I have viking longsword, that would be my weapon of choice...

if only sabers were real. he would get cut with them slow. thats the most disgusting thing i have heard.
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

i got 2 real swords too, a medival ranger and a samurai sword. both razor edge sharp, nice for slicin and dicin on people like that guy, (evil laugh)

Lan-Ed-Tul
    TK-6208

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

This is beside the fact that his products are crappy, he has no real photos of anything he actually sells, he uses cheap materials and shoddy construction for costumes, the sizing is often off and his costumer service sucks. Try returning anything that doesn't fit and getting a replacement or refund. I've heard lots of stories about this, too.

Though once in a while someone gets lucky with something they buy from him, though those instances seem to be few and far between.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!