Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My first MHS saber

Chowser thanks for all that great info maybe a soundcard later I can't afford one now :P
    Last edited by Mazarill Slay; 09-12-2008 at 08:37 PM.

You could prolly get a hasbro card by removing a part.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

True I thought about this since I have one laying around here somewhere....

Well re did the design since some things were conflicting with my design.

this way its much shorter and the blade is not mounted so high up.

That one looks good. The only thing I wondering about is the design near the pummel. Is that going to be a sink tube? It looks a little out of place to me....I'm guessing the hilt is going to be black? Maybe if you bring the sink tube up to where the switch is, it will flow better. Maybe you could do black overlay on the black hilt...that would look good!

Yeah that silver part will be cut sink tube. But I uploaded the one I didn't finish (I save everything in steps)

You gave me an idea with the black pommel.

Comparing the two, I like this more recent one more. It's looks more complete and uniform with the sleeve coming up to the power button.

Very nice design. I like the resculpted emitter too.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Yeah. Hopefully once I sell a few things on ebay I will begin placing my orders

you've still got the retention screw too far back, if you put it on any piece that's not specifically a blade holder it's too far back, that's all hilt, ribbed, and choke sections, I like the design but that blade holder will be weak, so if you want to duel or do choreography I'd try to strengthen it.