Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab Bags...

Default damn

darn..I almost had grab bag number 6. I had it in my cart and everything. You guys are so damn fast.

Gah!
    Another one I've missed!

I hope someone is willing to sell a spare one of those great emitters that seem to be in most of these. I really love that thing!
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Yeah I give up on this. I've been sittin here reloading the site every 3 mins since 8:30 central time yesterday and I've missed every one of them. Haven't even gotten close enough to get one in a cart, by the time I see em up there, they are sold already. I love you Tim, but this was a cruel way to do this.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Tim is making things right for me. What an awesome guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    Yeah I give up on this. I've been sittin here reloading the site every 3 mins since 8:30 central time yesterday and I've missed every one of them. Haven't even gotten close enough to get one in a cart, by the time I see em up there, they are sold already. I love you Tim, but this was a cruel way to do this.
    I know your frustration. I've been trying to think of another way of doing it, and I'm drawing a blank. I think the way Tim is doing it offers the most even chance. Since it's not a set schedule, none of us have a specific edge apart from our Mouse-Click Kung Fu.
    It might not hurt as much if there were no pictures, but we want to know what we're buying.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I was almost thinking of not putting the pics anymore since everyone is buying them without even looking it seems. It was do it this way or ebay again. When I did that everyone complained because they couldn't afford them. At least this way everyone has a sporting chance.

I wish the website had someway to better control more than one person getting it in their shopping cart as I hate to refund someone and tell them they didn't win.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I guess you're right, but the pics don't even seem to matter, no body has time to look at the pics before they buy it, someone else would scoop it up while you were browsing

EDIT:

I guess Tim beat me to it. I just wanted to clarify that I like this idea of selling the imperfect pieces in bulk like this, I sure know I could find uses for most if not all of those pieces. I also don't think it's unfair in anyway, I just don't see how I could of been more vigilant in keeping up with the store to see when they were released, and I didn't even come close to gettin one in my cart.
    Last edited by Darth Leximus; 09-09-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Master

maybe we'll get lucky and some of the winners will offer to
    trade parts with us unlucky ones.

Like whoever got that copper jacket pc BH #7.

That would be cool.

How many of those awesome emitters do you have?? Ever kit seems to have two of them. So cool.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Which one are you talking about?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop