Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab Bags...

Default Grab Bags...

Wow these "random grab bags" go extremly fast... I was waiting around to see if one came up. I hit refresh and there was a new one. By the time I tried to look at it and then put it in my cart it was already gone. I guess I shouldn't have tried to look at it huh.

grab, man! grab!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

hell, it was in my basket and by the time I clicked pay now, it was swiped! you dudes are fast! (reminds me of the barracuda in med school!)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Their useing mechanical road runners *BEEP BEEP* lol

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Its been crazy watching these things, though I was able to get one. Thanks Tim!

When the winners get them, post some good descriptions on what's in them. I'm really wanting one of those pieces with the swirly circle design on it, Is that an emitter?

Hopefully Tim will let us know when it's done so we can stop refreshing our browsers.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

I bought the second one I think, I'll post pics when I get it. with details on whats broken and whats not, and why.

I think (hope) I got Number 5. If Tim's post is correct and it only lets those who actually have it have a placed order I am confident I have it (as mine says parts list printed). I will post a description when it arrives.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

looks like Im the one who got beat by 13 seconds on No. 4. That really sucks. I was trying so hard to get one.

missed # 6 by a tiny amount ><