Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good site for switches?

Default Good site for switches?

I've been trying to find a site with a wide variety of momentary and tactile switches but can't seem to find one. At one point someone posted a link to one a year or two ago but I had it saved in my bookmarks on my computer that crashed, so now I'm on the hunt again.

To narrow down the search I'm looking for an illuminated push button switch like the ones here http://www.citswitch.com/Switch%20Products.htm

That looks like a pretty darn good site to me!! I think the first couple are called vandal/anti-vandal switches. McMaster is another good site or just do a general search on Google...there are a lot of different companies out there. Try eBay as well..I bought DPDT push type switches from there.

yea, I wish they actually did sales on that sit but they don't. I'm thinking they do only mass quantity. I'll have to give some of those other suggestions a shot later on tonight. Thanks for the response.

I get mine from an ebay store called PARTSPIPE they sell them in either with the lighted ring or a solid color dot and ship very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    yea, I wish they actually did sales on that sit but they don't. I'm thinking they do only mass quantity. I'll have to give some of those other suggestions a shot later on tonight. Thanks for the response.
    sales contact is sales@citrelay.com if enough people were interested we could get a group order together, I'm still trying to sort out which switches are mom and which are latching and the exact dimensions on these and these.

You can figure out the measurement by finding a conversion tool on the web, search for convert mm to inches, and you should find a bunch.

Also on the next page, for the 1st set of switches, it states that they are momentary. The second link you can either get momentary or latching.

No luck on the ebay store (doesn't exist). I'll just have to keep searching. Let me know if any one else has a suggestion.

I just checked ebay. Try the search and do it by store name

It says there is no store named PARTSPIPE I just tried it again.

In the search field type in SPST switch, SPDT switch or DPDT switch..There are plenty of different types to choose from.