Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which Luxeon kit do I get?

Question Which Luxeon kit do I get?

Hey guys need alittle advice, I couldn't decide on what colour to have my blade so someone say whay not have a white LED and just use coloured disks but i'm not sure what luxeon kit to use? I would think that cause the light will have to travel though the **** that it would have to be a powerful luxeon.
    Please help

for white go with the luxIII kit with a p4 for the LED, though filtered will almost never be = to a color LED

lol @ light "traveling through the ****"

And... echo that--a P4 white + filter is the best option for white right now.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Council Member
    Jedi Master

LOL! Epic typo!

If you want to see what it looks like, I recently posted some pictures of a white P4 with colored filters in this thread:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=5732
    Last edited by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie; 09-05-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Yeah th e OP should edit that
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Originally Posted by Darth Sorn
    Hey guys need alittle advice, I couldn't decide on what colour to have my blade so someone say whay not have a white LED and just use coloured disks but i'm not sure what luxeon kit to use? I would think that cause the light will have to travel though the **** that it would have to be a powerful luxeon.
    Please help
    just in case I've now documented it for posterity
    Last edited by Darth_DevilGuy; 09-05-2008 at 09:09 AM.

HAHAHA!

Come on now, But I think with this system even with a quote an edit should change that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    HAHAHA!

Come on now, But I think with this system even with a quote an edit should change that one too.
    no it won't I didn't use the standard quote reply, I manually copied in the text with no code reference to the original post. The forum code requires a reference in the quote tag to the post in order to alter it dynamically, I deleted it in that one.

ok then.

I really think we have derailed this topic quite a bit now. I think firebird would be proud.

Ah all ways good to make people laugh and smile but any ways I think I should just still with a red/orange luxeon 3, the red looks a little pink to me lol.
    Well I shall endeavour to make you guys laugh again, all was makes me happy to make other people smile.