Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The countdown begins...

Default The countdown begins...

I've been inactive on these boards for about a year due to a lot of personal things but I'm back. I'm just like everyone else here, I'm a geek (or so my wife says). I'm also a huge gamer and have been trying to get into the biz but all attempts have failed thus far. Being a game enthusiast I'd like to officially begin the countdown to, possibly this years best title, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

If you haven't been keeping track of this one then now is the time. If you have an Xbox 360 and have it connected to live, I suggest downloading the demo. You don't have to actually be a gold member (paying subscriber) to download it.

I've been watching this games progress (and the announcement of a KoTOR MMORPG!) for over a year and the time is upon us. The game releases Sep. 16th. Get those preorders in and don't forget that this is ALL PLATFORMS 360, PS3, Wii, DS, and PSP. Obviously the next gen systems benefit the most but at least no one is left out.

Only 12 days!!!

I was in the middle of the demo when my Xbox f*cked up!!

For anybody who is a fan of star wars and plays video games this is a must have I've been waiting on this game for a long time now I watch my son play the demo all the time. I love how you slam people into the walls and leave dents and play baseball with your lightsaber. I've heard there is a versus mode but I guess they are keeping that hush hush because I havent seen any pics on it at all I'd love to hit xbox live with this I'm getting tired of call of duty 4.

no PC port makes me ANGRY

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    no PC port makes me ANGRY
    good... good... let the hate flow through you...

If I could afford to spend 99 republic credits on a soundboard I sure would..

lack of credits is disheartening...

seeing how the only next gen i have is a wii i'll be getting it on that. My 360 "red light of doom" me about a half a year ago and i don't feel like shelling out for whatever. I'll also be getting it on the PSP probably cause i also have that but yeah...That demo was sweet made me go play Dark Forces II Jedi KNight, and yes i have an old computer that still works so i can play those old Lucas Arts games. THis one is wow I can't wait. Sadly, I've yet to see if there will be midnight sales here in INDY yet. Probably but yeah...
    ...YUP!

I pre-ordered a copy for Wii direct from LucasArts. From what I have seen, this thing is going to be a workout!
    I am at Peace; for I know Emotion.
    I have Power; for I also have Knowledge.
    I have Passion; for I am Serene.
    I can embrace Mortality; for I know Death
    I am balanced through the Force.
    -Shadow Jedi Code

9 days!!

I'm also a bit bummed about no PC port but, being lucas arts, I could only assume that it will be in the works in the near future.

If you got the ring of death on your 360, why not call xbox and get them to send the coffin out to pick it up? It is under warranty for like 3 years after purchase. I've gone through 3 xbox 360s. So far, the one I have is looking like the winner.

If you don't have any of the above systems, hit up lucasarts.com and see some of the videos.They are amazing.

*Has played the demo a few dozen times* This is the game I can't wait for. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for something...Btw, it only comes out on the 17th where I come from...bummer.