Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Jack Bauer

Default Jedi Jack Bauer

any fellow "24" fans notice that when Jack Bauer braved the nerve gas on tonight's episode, when he pulled his hood over his head he looked an awful lot like a Jedi?

Jedi Jack Bauer. that's one guy you don't wanna mess with.

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

"Where are the secret planes to the Death Star?!? Tell me! TELL ME!!!"

Thread Index
    FAQ

If this was a councelor ship-----Wheres the Ambassador? crunch,

Commander tear this ship apart till you've found those plans, and bring me the passengers, I want them alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont act so surprised your highness, you werent on any mercy mission this time, several transmissions were beamed to you aboard this vessel, I want to know what happened to those plans they sent you!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

i agree with you MI GIN GON, i am a huge "24" fan myself. Im addicted to it[|)]

Heck yea! That scene made me think of the begining of EP1 with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. I agree, Jack would be the ultimate gray Jedi getting the $#!^ done with or without the approval of the council, senate, or whatever. It is one of the few shows that I make sure I don't miss regardless of TiVo.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

my brother says that Jack Bauer could catch a nuclear missile in midair with his teeth & disarm it, and the show would make it convincing. []

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

Has anyone been watching The Unit?

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I always thought the actor who plays Jack would make an awesome Jedi. He reminds me of Mace with his intense personality. He'd make an @$$kickin'![]

Yeah, I too was a big 24 fan until Bauer said "nucular". It would make a great show if it wasn't for the propagandistic aspect of it.

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.