Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seoul P4 lumens

sorry guys but i just cant figure this out. how do i order the Lee Filters? i went on the website, registered, found the color i wanted but i dont see link to buy it.

any help?

usually you can just 'order' a free smaple swatch book with MANY options in it..

I think I got 4..

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    usually you can just 'order' a free smaple swatch book with MANY options in it..

I think I got 4..
    oh... ok i think i understand. you can use the swatches AS the filters? ill request the book then.

thanks bud

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Here's a page that shows what the swatch book looks like:

http://www.leefilters.com/lighting/p...46C9C0C1B557F/

The swatches are about 3" by 1.5". If you cut carefully, you could probably get three 1" filters out of each swatch.

if anyone has noticed too... you hardly need to be TOTALLY perfect with filter.

And even if you screw it all up... you could just order another swatch. If you can't do it twice through the same address... ask your buddy Tom **** or Harry, no big whoop.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    Ney, Sorry I was a little grumpy. I've had a rough couple of days at work. I'd like to do an Xwing style blade test against my boss' head.

Anyway, here's a picture for you. Just for comparison, the camera settings are the same for all the pictures.

In my opinion, the Deep Golden Amber gave the best "orange" out of the set, but you can see in the comparison pictures, that you lose a lot of light.

I'm using a disc cut from a pair of ski goggles as my default color, but the Oklahoma Yellow is pretty much a dead-on match for it. I just threw that in for comparison.

The 105 orange filter was a pale peach color when I used only one thickness. The color didn't quite show up right on camera. It was better with two thicknesses, but I wouldn't call it orange. More of an amber.

Hope this was helpful.

(Whoops! Just noticed a typo in my pictures. I typed "No Fliter" instead of "No Filter". Oh well. I'm not going to fix it now.)

thanx man it did help

Wiccan Jedi, I am high priest Khaos Lyfer

Just remember you are "unique"....Just like everybody else.
    i wonder what time it is on Coruscant

man, evytime I see it.. I just love the P4 white.. NO FILTER!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I like it like that too.

I'd like to try some of the paler filters to see if I can get a silver/white with just a hint of color. Might make a cool effect. I'll try it and post pictures.

I have a bunch of filters.. (not just LEES) when I was looking for LEE filters I found osm eother places .. Apollo & Rosco sent out some freebies as well..and 1 or two other companies I cant recall off hand.. (just an FYI)

not sure if they make a difference..but I sure do have a crap load of free swatch books..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    I like it like that too.

I'd like to try some of the paler filters to see if I can get a silver/white with just a hint of color. Might make a cool effect. I'll try it and post pictures.
    Silvery light, light sky blue.... YEEEAAAUUUHHHH!!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide