Thread: Harbinger Stunt

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thumbs up Harbinger Stunt

Whew, Its been a whole 3 days since I posted a new saber. I take absolutely no credit for this one. I bought it (sans electronics) from Airsoftmode. I am posting it to show his nice work and to give a little example of what can be done with his stuff! All of the mechanicals are from the shop here and include a luxIII red, aluminum heatsink, 9v battery attachment and resistor. Why a resistored hilt you may scoff? well there is only about 3 inches of internal space here. The battery actually sits directly under the switch. Tried to fit a puck but no dice. However, it is a very bright, well weighted, cool lookin stunt saber!

as always, a few pix and a link to the album!

ALBUM---> http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...nger_stunt_9v/
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Nice saber, 1 question, can you have the pommel drilled out to get more room to install a sound board and a battery pack?
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El Rah View Post
    Nice saber, 1 question, can you have the pommel drilled out to get more room to install a sound board and a battery pack?
    Possibly, If one had the proper milling equipment...
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams

You can have him do it if you get a hilt from him....I did and am currently in the process of making a brass sleeve for the one I bought fro him nad plan on running a P4 white with filters in it off an MR board.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Gracias Jay-gon