Thread: Message is somehow sent back in time

Default Message is somehow sent back in time

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...?t=5590&page=8
    Scroll down -- see the first post by me? It isn't actually my first post. Keep reading until you get to Orthus' post. I registered after that post, made a post, then came back a few hours later and tried to post. My post was mysteriously sent back in time. I tried again, the same thing happened and this time, well, you can see how I start predicting the future. I tried yet again and you can see how well I was able to predict future events (because I'd already lived through those events and my posts were being sent back in time). I really don't understand how the other posts were being renumbered -- wouldn't that mess up any links to the other posts?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know of my really strange "Back to the Future" thing. I just wanted to build a great lightsaber, not a working flux capacitor.

See the post time for this post? My posts seem to all be put in under this same timestamp, no matter when I actually make them. It's really strange, really.

It's crazy how that happened, eh? How I knew that Orthus, who had never made a post before, was about to register and make a post? That's my proof that it happened the way I said it happened. How else could I have known what was about to happen when his post was almost an hour after my post that said he was going to post, yet my post isn't marked as having been edited?

Either I'm psychic, or Orthus is my sockpuppet or the forums were a little borked early this morning. It really was the third reason, the forums were a little crazy this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by swear000 View Post
    just put the pipe down.....
    I Like that response. I think I'll modify that and use it for my own purposes.

Pipe down! And put that pipe down! LoL
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!