Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Empire AT WAR!

Default Empire AT WAR!

Any You guys play'in Empire at war online or at all?

I haven't picked it up yet, is it as good as expected?

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

It 's bad ass[]. I play a little "Age of Empires" so it's alot like it. On line is pretty cool. You can team play or one on one. Control is what you have of everything. Ya even get Vader on the ground with force push and crush. Let me tell you; when Vader's around you'll here rebel soldiers saying "It's LORD VADER Let's get out of here". It's definatly a must have. Little easier to manage than Galaxies.

Excellent! Looks like I'm making a trip out in the morning, I just don't get the time anymore for massive rp games and I was afraid it was going to get me[]

You can control game speed so it can last anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours( my 5 year old son lasted that long before he destroyed the empire station on YAVIN) When on line my name is the same Tetmatek. Just click it in the roster and bam we are in a 1 on 1. Look forward to playin with you all!

I'll see you there. I know my boy is going to go nuts when he gets home tomorrow.

shoot, im still playin the online guild wars. and i havent even played it for some time now. i just hookup once in a while just to let it update itself to my computer. it is a cool game tho. and for the price, once you buy the game, online is free. not too high either. only around 30 when i got it.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

My buddy got it for me for my birthday. it's insalled, but I haven't tried it yet. I'd love to play someone sometime, but... I suck at RTS games. [xx(]

This game has a great online price too FREE. I suck at most PC games cause if any of you had not figured it out I CAN"T TYPE. at least using the preferred method. I 've graduated to three fingers per hand!LOL Empire has keyboard control but it is totally mouse driven for guys like me!

I am thinkin' that we have a great review here and I am still planning on totally getting this game for my birthday which is this weekend comin up so I put on on my list with the notice that if I don't get it I'm going to the dang store Sunday afternoon and picking it up[]

I reckon I have waited long enough.