Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke ESB Luxeon

No Sweat Hajime, I agree with you. It goes like this who ever did it it's happened and now since then it's come back again. All I asked is that if it was possible for a Luke ESB to be converted to Luxeon and found one on ebay. I didn't ask who created it first or who does the best. It doesn't matter who started it, it's the fact to respect others and there work. Doing Lightsaber conversions brings life in our hobbies, gives kids the opportunty to have fun with real lightsabers instead of the ones you see at Target ( no offense ) and giving those who don't know about star wars a chance too see what it's all about. I'm glad where all back together and now that we are lets do what we all do best, and Tim, Ultra and Corbin thanks for making it possible for everyone else to do what y'all do best, Converting.

" Mind like Water "

Darn! I still have pop corn left!!
    lol

Oh well...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hajime

Ultra and Lan,I didn't mean any disrespect.My temper gets the best of me sometimes.Sorry Lan didn't see lol.I think both of you make amazing sabers.I respect you both for your hard work and I can give credit were it's due.I buy stuff from Tim and Corbin all the time and since I don't do conversions for people who already have FX sabers I always tell them to go to you Ultra and I'm still going to.Anyway I've fixed my mistake on eBay with the Luke ESB so I hope this ends it.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

no problem, its all cool now.[] no ill feelings,[] deep breath,[:0] ahh, much better. [] and hajime, you also have some nice pics of the sabers you have done too. well done. [] they look really good. and thank you for the kind remarks, it is appreciated. i too, can sometimes blow my cool, it happens to all of us at some time. so alls forgiven, peace,[] and may you live long and prosper!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I don't want to disrespect anyone but if ya think about it we are all guilty of a little ripping off. We convert MR sabers; so we are ripping off corporate america cause we stuff a LED in it and make a few bucks in doin so. I am not a big fan of corporate so it doesn't bother me cause they will take advantage of us if they saw a profit in it. Well they do cause we still buy them from them. LOL I'm confusing myself. Let's have some fun and if there's a problem just grab your saber and challenge a duel instead of nasty posting. Record it so we can see though LOL

Wow! was I the only one outside thinking it was summer and miss out on all the action? And don't forget what tet said cause I never tire of seeing fan film saber duals[]

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

ya know, it would be cool if somehow, all of us here from all the places we live could gather up someplace and duel. now that would be awesome!!

Yeah that would be sweet. I'd bring out my two sabers and duel all the way I've already been dueling with my luxeon anakin and luke rotj it would be nice to have some new competition lol. []

" Gentlemen your swords please we don't want to make a mess of things ", Count Dooku

i agree, real sweet, to have a duel off and a master champ saber master given a medal. yeah, too cool.

How do you know who wins? Points? Rounds? Judges? Submission? I like the idea of submission and the inability to safely continue lol - I suppose it's just the boxer in me - I never really did like winning on points.

Less talk, more action........