Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke ESB Luxeon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hajime

Ultra and Tim,I didn't remember yours having a removable blade.Thats my mistake.I tried to change it but someone has already bid on it.As for your reply Ultra,yeah you are an ass.Lan anytime you want to email me and tell the truth,go ahead.I'll even give my phone number if you want to talk to me.Cause I'm not afraid to tell you where you can stick your truth.[}]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm not about to disrespect Tim's forum by getting into a flame war with you. If you have something to say, you know my email just like everyone else.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Alright just chill out everyone. Playing mad dog all over the place doesn't solve a thing. If that's what you think fine but don't go and take it out on others. If you don't like the Luke ESB luxeon on ebay for whatever reasons just keep quite about it and don't disrespect someone else who's trying to make money. Ultra, tim your guys are the best at making conversions but there are others following you too as well don't forget that. They may one day surpass you or you'll just come up with better conversions who knows but right now lets just try to calm down and have a good spring break let's forget about this topic and move on to others things. [] Like I said take a chill pill and let the past be the past.

" Mind like Water "

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Artifical_Lynx

If you don't like the Luke ESB luxeon on ebay for whatever reasons just keep quite about it and don't disrespect someone else who's trying to make money. Ultra, tim your guys are the best at making conversions but there are others following you too as well don't forget that.

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. If anything, Tim and I are the ones constantly being disrespected and robbed on ebay. I'll just leave it at that.

Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

This happens alot you build a qaulity product and someone starts copying it, I am not implying that their product is bad but one must give credit to those who have taught us how to do things by watching their succeses and failures. Thanks Tim, Corbin, Ultra for your hard work.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

This happens alot you build a qaulity product and someone starts copying it, I am not implying that their product is bad but one must give credit to those who have taught us how to do things by watching their succeses and failures. Thanks Tim, Corbin, Ultra for your hard work.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Actually I'm not talking about people copying our work, that just comes with the territory. I'm talking about people stealing our images and copying our ad text word-for-word in order to sell their products. Tim's tutorial and Corbin's blade guide is in every "build your own saber" guide on ebay, and pics of my blades are being used to promote other people's sabers. That's disrespect and just plain thievery.

Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hajime

Ultra and Tim,I didn't remember yours having a removable blade.Thats my mistake.I tried to change it but someone has already bid on it.As for your reply Ultra,yeah you are an ass.Lan anytime you want to email me and tell the truth,go ahead.I'll even give my phone number if you want to talk to me.Cause I'm not afraid to tell you where you can stick your truth.[}]

really, if you dont like what you see here, then dont log in. its your choice. i was only joking about the reply thing, did you not see the LOL at the end?
    but i meant what i said about the truth part. if you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen pal!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There's a point where the truth is no longer that. Sending a nasty e-mail would be non-productive and just being nasty for the sake of it.

Please let this drop. We're all here to make a better saber and this is doing anything but.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

There's a point where the truth is no longer that. Sending a nasty e-mail would be non-productive and just being nasty for the sake of it.

Please let this drop. We're all here to make a better saber and this is doing anything but.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You are older than your age. (You are very mature)
    You will go far in life.
    I'm not just blowing smoke... I just stumbled upon your age and was very shocked. I had you for at least 5yrs. older than that.

Ultra and Lan,I didn't mean any disrespect.My temper gets the best of me sometimes.Sorry Lan didn't see lol.I think both of you make amazing sabers.I respect you both for your hard work and I can give credit were it's due.I buy stuff from Tim and Corbin all the time and since I don't do conversions for people who already have FX sabers I always tell them to go to you Ultra and I'm still going to.Anyway I've fixed my mistake on eBay with the Luke ESB so I hope this ends it.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Firebird21, thank you. I like this place and I hate seeing scwabbles occurring. I've gotten in a few myself but hopefully that will never happen again and I'd like to keep it to a minimum anywhere.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>