Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke ESB Luxeon

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The first conversion I did was on a luke ESB..it sold on ebay.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

i see nothing in his description that says its a first on ebay. just says not many folks have one.

A very rare Luxeon saber.This is a Master Replica Luke Skywalker ESB lightsaber that has been converted to a high power 3 watt Cyan Luxeon LED.It has all the sounds and can be used for dueling.The blade is removable.This is a brand new saber and comes with original box and stand.This a first on eBay.Not many people if any Have a converted Luke ESB with a removable blade.This is a must have for any Star Wars Fan,Sith,or Jedi.Do not look at led with blade out,class 2 laser and can cause eye damage.Payment must be made within 10 days of winning.Thanks for looking

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

it's the sentence right after the one that says it comes with the original box and stand.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yup, I Lan will be like D'OH!

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Dang yeah I guess your right but still I haven't seen one before. But also the Luke ESb don't exist like they used to anymore either so Converting now and days on a Luke ESB wouldn't be harder it's just finding one converted will be since now and days no one doesn't even want think about taking apart there Luke ESB's. Just a guess

" Mind like Water "

This a first on eBay

found it. man, i skimmed right passed that sucker. the way its wrote, its almost like its not there until you pointed out location. darn. well sendem a email, tell him oh so your the inventor of luxeon mr converted saber huh? your the first one to sell one on ebay huh? hmmm, thats funny, ive seen these on here for some time now. your full of s$%^t pal. i might just do it too. i have been known to voice my opinion whether they like it or not. guess, im just a honest person. not afraid to tell the truth.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Ultra and Tim,I didn't remember yours having a removable blade.Thats my mistake.I tried to change it but someone has already bid on it.As for your reply Ultra,yeah you are an ass.Lan anytime you want to email me and tell the truth,go ahead.I'll even give my phone number if you want to talk to me.Cause I'm not afraid to tell you where you can stick your truth.[}]

Hajime you do realize that children read this forum so if you have nasty words or rude comments could you in the future please just email them direct and not subject everyone to your outbursts.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Yes mine had a removeable blade although it wasnt a very good conversion as I didnt make a aluminum blade holder for it.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop