Thread: If you are a fan of Elric of Melnibone, you have to see this!

Default If you are a fan of Elric of Melnibone, you have to see this!

I posted a similar thread on the FX-Sabers forum, but I thought you guys would like to see this. This is what I want for Christmas. Wow, that would be ironic.

http://www.raven-armoury.co.uk/stormbringer.htm

Those stats are insane!

Even if I will never be able to drop $7000.00 on the table for one, just knowing they're out there, waiting to be sold in a garage sale, or thrown out by someone's mom, gives me hope.

Oh, and Michael Moor**** has discussed the Elric saga films with a well known studio. They're interested. VERY interested.

4000 quid?

I would do 10 for this price. Probably
    I've Fallen, and I don't want to "get up"...

yeah that is maddeningly expensive, looks pretty cool, but also looks like a 4000 pound wall hangar to me...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Oh, that is cool!

I have been looking for inspiration for a Sith saber. I think I've found it. That handle would look so awesome with a red glowing blade!

That sword is awesome. I do wish they would get on with doing the Elric film they have been talking about making for the past 10 years

The only thing is that it better be a functional blade for that price. Which I doubt it is. Properly tempered High Carbon Steel swords don't cost that much by a long shot and they can actually be used.

No matter how cool it looks, if it's just a piece of Stainless Steel, then it's garbage and you're paying out the ass for a decoration.
    Follow Your Bliss

Just wait a few months and there wil be chinese copies available everywhere for $50 to $200.

Yes, I am waiting for the cheap copies as well! But I was looking online and I found some more affordable swords that would make some pretty sweet versions of Stormbringer themselves. See if you agree...